Complete Eye Exams
We listen to you first. For children, adults and seniors, from regular eye check-ups to more specific conditions, we perform detailed tests to determine your best vision possible for each eye and both eyes working together.
- Adult Eye Exams
- Children's Eye Exams
- Senior's Eye Exams
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Dry Eye Disease
- Eye Infections/Inflammation
- Eye Health Assessments
- Binocular Vision & Computer Assessments
- Driver's Licence Requirements
Eye Health Assessments
From diabetes, dry eye, eye infections, inflammation, glaucoma, cataracts to eye infections, we perform detailed eye health assessments to ensure you are given a simple understanding of your eye condition and how to treat and/or manage it.
- Detection and Management of:
- Glaucoma (with OCT, Intraocular Pressures, Visual Field Test, Pachymetry)
- Diabetes (with OCT)
- Retinal Diseases (with OCT, such as Macular Degeneration)
- Treatment and Management of:
- Eye Infections & Injuries (eg. pink eye, abrasions, foreign bodies)
- Dry Eye Disease (burning, itchy, gritty feeling)
Refractive Laser Vision Surgery Consultations
Thinking of laser vision correction? Are you a candidate? Whether it's something you've been thinking about for awhile or possibly in the future, you should have the best before and after care. After listening to your visual needs, we will advise you what's best for you.
OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography)
OCT is an advanced in-depth 3D scan of the deep layers of the retina (like the film of the camera in the eye) and optic nerve. It is safe, non-invasive, painless and repeatable so as to locate and detect early stages and any progression of possible eye diseases, which affect the best corrected vision not due to eyewear.
WHO should have an OCT?
Medications for arthritis, migraines, epilepsy, etc.
Unexplained vision loss
Monocular (with one good eye)
Family history of eye diseases